Rec League – Summer 2022
About Rec League:
The Rec League is the perfect place for all players to come together and have fun. Meeting people and making friends along the way is the goal of this league. You can expect casual play, the occasional game with weird rules, and post-dodgeball socials.
Day of the Week: Fridays
Location: Yesler Community Center
Jamboree Night: June 3rd
Start and End Dates: June 10th – July 29th (Playoffs on the final night)
Format: 8 week season. 12min Matches in Regular Season.
Early Bird Registration: $45, deadline May 25th midnight
Registration Deadline: $55, deadline June 4th midnight
We are playing at Yesler Community Center. There will be three courts playing simultaneously and nine teams in the league. We will be capping our league at 90 players.
- Players are required to be fully vaccinated OR provide weekly negative tests before playing. (PCR test results must be from within 72hrs, Rapid Antigen take home tests on the day of play are also acceptable)
- Subs will need to show proof of vaccination or negative test to their captains in order to play.
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged as added precaution to reduce risk COVID transmission.
- Players are asked to stay home if they feel sick or are experiencing symptoms, and to do their best to keep those around them safe.
We will be hosting a free jamboree night for players to get back on the court and get loose before the games start for real. The jamboree night will take place on Friday, June 3rd from 7pm-9pm. All are welcome to come try it out.
ABOUT THE GAME
- 7″ Foam Balls
- 10v10 games
- Teams play 4-5 matches a night
- Teams will be drafted with balance as the goal
- Headshots on standing players are illegal
- Deflections off balls are live
- Finger blocks are okay.
- Balls can get multiple players out.
- Click here for full rules.
Rec foam is a space for all players to have fun, meet people, and make friends in a casual dodgeball setting.
We play by the honors system. If you get hit, go out. Court officials will be there just in case you miss something.
If you have any questions about the league or dodgeball in general please don’t hesitate to ask.