Player Code of Conduct – Summary
Spirit of the Game
- Players must treat each other fairly and with respect.
- Everyone is expected to play with the highest levels of integrity.
Respect for Teammates and Opponents
- Build positive relationships with all.
- Competition should never come at the expense of another person.
- All forms of abuse are unacceptable.
Respect for Organizers (Event hosts, captains, and referees)
- Our events are volunteer-run and player-run.
- Appreciate their work.
- Let them perform their roles.
Fair Treatment of Others
- All participants are to be treated fairly.
- All participants are to promote the fair treatment of others.
- All participants are to support the inclusion, participation, and enjoyment of under-represented community members.
- Dodgeball is a non-contact sport.
- Players are expected to be aware of their body, their actions, and their throws.
- All players are expected to avoid contact and dangerous throws.
Compliance with Dodgeball Seattle Policies & Guidelines
- All participants must respect and comply with Dodgeball Seattle policies.
- All participants must complete all agreements, waivers, required for leageus and tournaments.
- Coaches and captains are expected to support their teams in completing all required forms to participate.
Stewardship for Our Sport
- All participants are stewards for our sport and our community.
- All participants should adjust their level play to their environment and to their opponents.
- All participants are to behave in a way that reflects well upon Dodgeball Seattle.
Reporting a Problem
Have you experienced or witnessed a violation of the Dogeball Seattle Code of Conduct? Would you like to file an official complaint to the Dodgeball Seattle Board? Click the button below to get started.