Competitive Foam League – Fall 2023
About Competitive Foam League:
The Competitive Foam League is Seattle’s top level dodgeball league where skill, teamwork, collaboration, sacrifice, and strategy are essential. This is a great place to team up with and play against the best players in the region. Previous competitive dodgeball experience required. For questions about eligibility please contact the league organizers.
Day of the Week: Monday
Location: Yesler Community Center
Start and End Dates: October 23rd to December 18th (Playoffs on the final night)
Format: 7 week season. Open session on October 23 and finals on December 18. Timed matches for the entire season.
Registration Opens: Sunday, October 15th 12:00 AM
Registration Deadline: Sunday, October 22th 11:59 PM
- We will be capping our league at 9 teams of 6 (54 players).
- If there are more registrations than roster spots available,
- First, players who cannot commit to playing in the finals will no longer be considered
- If we are still over the limit we will use a lottery to remove people from consideration. Those not selected will be refunded after the lottery.
Players who are not registered for the league may substitute for registered players at the captain’s discretion (except finals). The first 3 substitutions will be free of charge but each night after that will cost $10
ABOUT THE GAME
- 7″ Foam Balls
- ~ 6v6 games
- Teams play 4-5 matches a night
- Teams will be drafted
- Headshots are legal
- Deflections are live
- Finger blocks are illegal
- Multiple outs
- Click to see full WDBF rules
Competitive foam provides a space for players to grow and learn from each other in competitive environment.
We play by the honors system. If you get hit, go out. Court officials will be there just in case you miss something.
If you have any questions about the league or dodgeball in general please don’t hesitate to ask.