OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that everyone deserves respect and has something offer.
- We strive to create a safe space where all people can come together and have fun.
- We welcome feedback and see it as essential to addressing the needs of a diverse and growing community.
- We show our appreciation for our venues, equipment, and resources in all of our actions.
- We look for ways to give back to the community at large and make a positive impact wherever we go.
- We make dodgeball accessible to everyone regardless of background or economic situation.
- We value diversity and are committed to inclusion for ALL. Read our statement on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We play with uncompromised spirit
- We prioritize player integrity, the honors system, and self-refereeing
- We see dodgeball as an opportunity for personal development: as a player and as a member of your communities.
- We value all levels of competition from beginner to expert.
Dodgeball Seattle is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit run by a small crew of local dodgeball players. To learn more, stop by one of our pickup games or get in touch.